At HAN Culture and Education Group, we are passionate about helping students to be true bilinguals and fulfil their potential as future leaders. That is why we take pride in grooming students’ unique strengths and abilities.
We go to great lengths to recruit the best talents in various fields – talents who believe in the same vision of shaping the future. Join us today and help us nurture the love of learning.
For enquiries, please contact us at +65 64827476 or email email@example.com.
- Teaching Staff
- Bachelor’s degree, Chinese major preferred
- Team player
- Willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- Applicants with relevant work experiences will be considered first
- Marketing and IT Staff
Successful candidate will be in-charge of all aspects of configuration and maintenance of the Company's computer system that includes but not limited to:
- provision of technical support to all users on both hardware and software issues;
- monitor system performance and respond immediately to security or operation concerns;
- creation and verification of data backup;
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology or its equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years experience in system administration or IT engineering;
- Knowledge of Learning Management System (LMS) is a Must;
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerability and security issues;
- Experience in VMWare
- Finance and Account Staff
Finance and Account StaffNo available vacancy at the moment.
- Administration and Operations Staff
Successful candidates will be handling the daily operations of the dedicated centre/s and any other centres as and when required by the Management. The responsibilities of the Operation Officer include but not limited to:
- coordinating all events and activities of the centre/s to ensure efficiency and compliance with the Company's policies and operating procedures;
- acting as the 'face' of the Company and providing professional customer service to our customers;
- updating of students records into the system;
- making timely reports to the Management and any ad-hoc reports as and when as required;
- timely billing, invoicing and collection of fees from parents;
- managing the scheduling of classes, marketing promotions, students enrolment...etc;
- keeping stock of centre/s office supplies and liaise with HQ for any stock orders and equipment;
- liaising with Human Resources and other Corporate staff on the submission of documents, leave forms, payroll documents, claims...etc
- performing any other duties, assignments and projects as delegated to you from the Management from time to time;
- MUST be able to work on Saturdays and Sundays;
- applicants with relevant work experience will be considered first.